- Where is Spirit of Texas Bank's corporate headquarters?
1836 Spirit of Texas Way, Conroe, Texas 77301
- Where is the company incorporated?
- What is Spirit of Texas Bank's fiscal year?
Our fiscal year ends December 31
- How is Spirit of Texas Bank stock traded?
We are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol “STXB”
- Who is Spirit of Texas Bank's transfer agent?
Computershare Shareholder Services
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
Computershare Shareholder Services Team at 800-962-4284.
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
Contact Computershare Shareholder Services Team at 800-962-4284.
- Does Spirit of Texas Bank have a direct stock purchase plan?
At this time, Spirit of Texas Bank does not have a direct stock purchase program.
- Who is Spirit of Texas Bank's auditor?
BDO USA, LLP
- How many locations does Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. have?
As of March 31, 2020, we have 41 banking locations in Texas.
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
Quarterly and annual reports along with other SEC filings and news releases can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of Spirit of Texas Bank’s website (www.sotb.com) or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
Please contact email@example.com